This is my first time blogging. I hope it is ok.
Some Advantages of Spiral Model:
1) The Spiral Life Cycle Model is one of the most flexible models of SDLC. Development phases are determined by the project manager, depending on the complexity of the project.
2) Project monitoring is seen as being simple and effective. Each phase requires a review from concerned people as does each loop. This makes the model more transparent.
3) One of the in-built features of the model is risk management, which adds to its attractiveness.
4) Changes can be introduced later in the life cycle as well.
5) It is very suitable for high risk projects, where the needs of the business may be unstable.
For the coming week I plan to post on the disadvantages of the Spiral Model.